Welcome to the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the darkest most twisted roleplay around. If you don't like it, then leave.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fuki ~ My World

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fuki ~ My World Empty Fuki ~ My World Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:41 pm

FukisGoddess

FukisGoddess
Admin

Fuki is the Japanese word for Freedom. I am the creator of Fuki, the All Goddess known as Kuro.

Before we begin the laws of Fuki know this, Kuro is goddess. She is the only one with ultimate power and what she says is law. She has the right to change her mind when ever she wishes, she is kind but can be cruel.

Those who reside in Fuki have the rights to, freedom of speech, religion and love. There are a number of lands with in Fuki all their laws are different. How ever one law remains the same. If there is any trouble that starts that Kuro sees as unfit, started by anyone can and most likely will be punished by death.

Kuro is a kind ruler who believes in freedom, yet responsibility with in the powers that are given to you by her. So remember to use your abilities with responsibility and not as a careless fool, for while she can and will give them to you. She can as easily take them from you.

When it comes to children in Fuki, Kuro believes that it is up to the parents how the child is raised and punished for crimes. She will only step in if the child breaks one of her own set lines. Kuro also views that most demons/angels are capable to care for themselves at early ages. There for a child may request to become emancipated at the age of 14. When it comes to marriage of a child it is up to each parent to choose the rout they wish to take, seeing as there is freedom of belief the parents may attempt to arranged marriages for their children, how ever it their child should fall in love with someone that is not of the arrangement then said arrangement is broken and as a child can become emancipated at 14 they may also marry at age 14 with parent consent, at 16 consent is not needed.

The age for getting tattoos and piercings is 12 with a parental signature, once a demon or an angel turns 14 how ever they no longer need parental permission for tattoos or piercings. The legal age to drink is also 18, as well as smoking.

http://RoleplayDreams.webs.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum